Cream Resorts LLP – Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms & Conditions
1. Who we are: Cream Resorts LLP is a privately funded company registered in England & Wales No. OC379462, Registered Office: Hamilton House, 6th Floor, 111 Marlowes, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP1 1BB. Telephone: 0800 612 6144. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Payment currency: Payment amounts quoted are in British Sterling and payment is required in that currency.
3. Payment: To confirm your booking you will be required to pay the appropriate deposit and any other applicable supplements due at the time of booking. Where arrival is within 8 weeks (56 days) of the booking date you will be required to pay the full cost of the booking at the time of booking, by debit or credit card, bank transfer or cheque. Once payment has been made and cleared we will send you a confirmation invoice detailing your booking. Please check the details shown on this invoice carefully, including the spelling of your name, which must be the same as it appears on your passport. You must inform us as soon as possible if any of the details on the invoice are incorrect. Please note that the balance payment must be made no later than 8 weeks (56 days) prior to your arrival. Failure to do so may result in your booking being cancelled and cancellation charges made accordingly. We will contact you 10 weeks (70 days) prior to your arrival to remind you of the balance due. We reserve the right to refuse the booking of, or retain as a client, any person and we shall be under no liability for any extra costs incurred by such a person as a result of our action, but we will refund monies already paid to us in full.
4. Prices: Prices quoted are for the property booked, according to season and number of nights, including entry cleaning and linen/towels, electricity*, gas (if gas available), but not necessarily additional barbecue gas if a gas barbecue is present, and water. Mid-stay cleaning and change of linen/towels is for bookings of 12 nights or more only. The price does not include flights, transfers, car hire or insurance or telephone calls made on the property phone. Rental commences at 4pm on day of arrival and ends at 10.30am on the day of departure. Rentals start and finish on Saturday and are for a minimum of 7 days in high seasons. Rental periods of not less than 4 days may be booked, at our discretion during low and mid Season, daily prices are at either at 1) pro-rata the weekly rate or 2) a daily rate, depending on the property chosen, see website for details.
*Electricity is charged extra as used, in La Quinta Club properties REF LCQ601 and LQC602.
The price as quoted at the time of booking, will be confirmed as definite. Verbal or website price quotations will be regarded as provisional until confirmed in writing on our confirmation of booking invoice. In the unlikely event of an administrative error resulting in an incorrect price being displayed on the website, we reserve the right to correct the price on invoice. Offers are not combinable unless expressly stated and can be withdrawn at any time. We have no control or jurisdiction over prices that may be charged at the Resort for the same or similar services and can accept no responsibility or liability if these differ from those quoted therein. The price that we confirm to you in writing at the time of booking is the price that you will pay.
5. Changes to your booking by you: If you want to change details of your booking we will do our best to help. Minor changes to your booking which do not involve a change of dates, or a change of property, but require a new confirmation from us, may incur an administration fee of £30.00. Changes to dates or to the specific property booked will be considered as a cancellation and will incur cancellation charges as detailed below.
6. Cancellation by you: Should you wish to cancel after a booking has been confirmed, you may cancel your booking only in writing and signed by the person who made the booking. Your booking will then be deemed cancelled on the date that your written notification is received by us. To compensate us for the expense of processing your booking and for the risk that we may not be able to resell the property for those dates, we charge a cancellation fee as shown below. The amount payable will be due immediately on receiving written notification. If you have to cancel for reasons covered by your insurance policy you should be able to recover your cancellation charges:
Cancellation up to 56 days before arrival – loss of deposit
Cancellation 55-49 days before arrival – 50% of total rental
Cancellation 48-42 days before arrival – 60% of total rental
Cancellation 41-35 days before arrival – 70% of total rental
Cancellation 34-28 days before arrival – 80% of total rental
Cancellation 27-14 days before arrival – 90% of total rental
Cancellation 13-0 days before arrival – 100% of total rental
7. Changes to your booking by us: Very occasionally it is necessary for us to make minor changes to your booking, such as changing the actual property you have been allocated to a similar property within the same community or area of the Resort, which we reserve the right to do at any time. In the event of any such a change we will notify you as soon as possible.
In the unlikely event that your accommodation of the type you have booked becomes unavailable after your booking confirmation, we will endeavour to provide an alternative of a similar specification. If no such accommodation is available or if the alternative is deemed not to be acceptable to you, your booking will be cancelled and a full refund of the accommodation costs will be made. This will be deemed full and final settlement and no further sums will be payable by Cream Resorts LLP in the event of such cancellation.
Refund payments do not apply to changes or cancellations caused by third-party changes, cancellations or any “Force Majeure”. “Force Majeure” means unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised. Such circumstances or events include (but are not limited to) war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, closure or congestion of airports or ports, terrorist activity, natural and nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions and health risks.
8. Damage and Breakages: All damage or breakages should be reported to the management company in the Resort immediately. Damage or breakages caused by negligence or intention should be reported and paid for before vacating your accommodation or the appropriate amount will be recovered on your return to the UK. We reserve the right to add a £250.00 refundable damage security deposit to your balance payment when due.
9. Website accuracy: We reserve the right to make changes after publication of information. We try to ensure that the information we provide is accurate, however, circumstances can change and we reserve the right to make these changes. For example, all the facilities in a resort might not be fully functional in early or late season. Sometimes the facilities advertised in a property may be removed or indeed added to. Public holidays and religious festivals may also affect the availability of resort and property facilities. We cannot accept liability for incorrect information, however obtained, from our own website or outside sources such as third-party websites.
10. Complaints: If you wish to make a complaint about your accommodation please contact the Management Office in the Resort immediately, they will endeavour to resolve the issue as soon as possible. If you feel the problem has not been resolved by the Management Office in the Resort you must inform Cream Resorts as soon as possible while you are in the Resort. If the problem cannot be resolved during your stay, you must notify us in writing within 7 days of your return. Please provide as much information as possible, we will do all we can to address the issue, our clients and their satisfaction are important to us.
11. Insurance: It is a requirement for you to have appropriate and adequate travel insurance. If you intend to take part in any dangerous pastime, make sure that you have the extra cover required. All policies must include medical treatment and repatriation in the event of an accident or serious illness. Guests in breach of this condition will be deemed to have indemnified the company for any consequential loss incurred by the company on their behalf and such costs will be redeemable from them.
12. Miscellaneous: While water and electricity supplies are of a standard comparable to those in similar accommodation in this area of Spain, interruptions to the supply do sometimes occur. We cannot accept responsibility for this or for the absence or failure of any other service or facility beyond our control.
The availability of certain facilities and services, either in your accommodation or on resort, (including swimming pools, restaurants, sports & leisure activities etc) is not guaranteed and subject to seasonal variations. Such facilities and services may be suspended or closed without prior notice. Cream Resorts LLP will not be held responsible in the event of such facilities being unavailable.
The accommodation is for the exclusive use of those persons named on the booking form, sub-letting is not allowed. No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in the properties. Smoking in the properties is not allowed.
If you have not paid a damage security deposit before your arrival, on arrival you will be asked to sign a credit card slip as a guarantee against any loss or damage which you may cause. Any damage should be reported immediately to the management company in the Resort and paid for immediately. On your departure, the management company will carry out an inventory check, if no damage or loss is incurred your damage security deposit, if paid, will be returned.
We recommend that you take out adequate holiday insurance to cover you in the event of cancellation, loss or damage to your own or third-party property, medical and repatriation expenses.
Cream Resorts LLP shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any matter beyond our reasonable control, including (but not limited to) acts of God, war, civil disturbance or terrorism, industrial disputes, government actions or failure of public services.
Any dispute in connection with the aforementioned Terms and Conditions (including all matters arising from them) is subject to English Law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.
rev – 2014 – 1.1